Hey, Bhoni here, and today we’ll talk about Helium 10 vs Jungle Scout.
The platforms Helium 10 & Jungle Scout are one of the best Amazon tools that practically everyone in the FBA industry is familiar with.
These two tools have a number of unique characteristics. Despite the fact that there are many alternatives to these programs, the majority of Amazon sellers favor using these two.
Many sellers find it difficult to decide between them because they mistakenly think that both platforms offer nearly identical features, which is a misconception.
We have analyzed both of these products to dispel this myth and to make it easier for you to compare and select the best software for your needs.
Overview of Helium 10 and Viral Launch
To understand these tools better, the first step is to know what they are. Comparison of various parameters can then help you make an informed choice for your Amazon business.
Helium 10 is one of the best software for the expansion of your Amazon business which provides precise, real-time solutions.
Entrepreneurs and enterprises all around the world use Helium 10’s eCommerce toolkit to organize and sell a product, locate keywords, spot trends, improve listings, organize marketing initiatives, and much more on Amazon.
The most appealing aspect of Helium 10 is its all-inclusive feature set, which is particularly appealing to merchants who don’t wish to switch between various pieces of the program to access various capabilities.
Jungle Scout is a single platform where all businesses and brands advertise their goods. A variety of technologically advanced online tools are available from Jungle Scout to help businesses of all sizes examine their Amazon product listings and increase their visibility and revenue.
Jungle Scout’s margin of error is lower than other Amazon seller tools, making it the most reliable source for data-driven decision-making. It provides a full suite of tools to help you run your FBA business, including product research, sales analysis, and listing optimization.
Its user-friendly interface makes it easy to get started, and the wide range of features ensures that you have everything you need to excel.
Helium 10 vs Jungle Scout: Comparison of the key features
Both Helium 10 and Jungle Scout are considered the best Amazon marketing tools that can help you boost your Amazon business. It’s merely a matter of requirement which can lead you to choose any one of the two alternatives.
An online seller needs to think of his/her business first and then evaluate both the software based on one’s needs and the stage one’s business is in. Let’s look at the key features of both these tools.
Helium 10 key features
With the Helium 10 plans, one can avail of the following features:
- Portals: The most recent tool added to Helium 10 is called Portals. It is a tool for building Amazon landing pages that may produce engaging landing pages for your goods. Your pages can be changed with a single click. Pages can be made for every step of your funnel as well.
- Helium 10’s Adtomic: Helium 10’s Adtomic is one of the top Amazon PPC solutions, Adtomic can help merchants manage their ad campaigns with ease. They may benefit from an increase in their return on investment for these Amazon advertising activities.
- Market Tracker 360: It is a tool for Amazon market analysis created by Helium 10. Sellers can optimize their listings with this tool. They receive precise insights from this instrument, which they can use to increase traffic and sales.
- Inventory control solution: Helium 10’s inventory control solution enables you to control your product stock from a central interface. Additionally, it can assist you in forecasting your inventory, including when you will run out of items and when you need to refill.
- Listing Builder: It is the most recent tool to be added to the Helium 10 toolbox. Sellers may create, manage, and optimize their Amazon product listings using this application. This can speed up your conversion rate improvement process.
Jungle Scout Key Features
With the affordable and user-friendly Jungle Scout offers, one can avail of the following features:
- Inventory Manager: An inventory manager is a software tool that helps one predict how much stock one will need and when one should place an order for more. This is important because if one runs out of stock, one could miss out on sales.
- Finder: This is an extremely valuable tool for anyone looking to get started in eCommerce, or for established businesses looking to expand their product offerings. With Jungle Scout’s Opportunity Finder, one can be confident that one is targeting a profitable niche with one’s next product launch.
- Notifications: The Jungle Scout alerts function notifies users whenever there are any updates to the details of Amazon’s essential products. This is a fantastic tool to monitor your product listings and make sure they are current. The alerts can also be used to track competitors’ sales and competitive trends.
- Keyword Search: Jungle Scout is an effective tool for finding Amazon keywords that may be used to scrape the terms that customers are looking for on the Amazon website. One can obtain precise information from Jungle Scout regarding the volume of searches for a specific term as well as the average position of that keyword.
- Sales Analytics: It allows one to see all of one’s sales data in one place, so one can track one’s progress and make sure one is on the right track. The best part about the Sales Analytics feature is that it’s always up-to-date. So even if one is not regularly checking in on one sale, one can be confident that the data is accurate.
- Product Tracker: If you sell items on Amazon, it’s critical to monitor your sales statistics and other crucial indicators so that you may change your strategy as necessary. With the help of the Jungle Scout Product Tracker tool, it is simple to monitor the development of a collection of products so that decisions can be made in light of real-time performance data.
Are you looking for the best Amazon product research tool? Look no further than Helium 10 vs Viral Launch! Both of these powerful tools have unique features and benefits to help you succeed in your Amazon business.
Helium 10 vs Jungle Scout: Comparison of Pricing Plans
A very important factor that one should keep in mind is the cost of software he/she is choosing for his/her business. Here, we have explained the pricing of both software so that you can choose the one your pocket allows.
Helium 10 Pricing
There are five different pricing tiers for Helium 10 in addition to a basic account option.
- Starter Plan: The annual Starter plan is $339, compared to $39 per month for the monthly option. You can even get a three-month discount on all plans with the annual plan. New Amazon vendors will benefit from this strategy. It provides access to the X-ray, which is the most often used Helium 10 tool. Additionally, you will have restricted access to the Freedom Pass Amazon Educational tools plus Helium 10’s training course.
- Platinum Plan: The subscription cost for the Platinum plan is $99, while the annual price is $999. With the help of this plan, your FBA business can reach great heights. Additionally, you will receive all the Starter plan’s benefits.
- Diamond Plan: The annual Diamond plan costs $2499, while the monthly option comes at $249 a month. This plan is for you if you’re an experienced Amazon seller searching for a platform with cutting-edge capabilities. With this account, you will have unrestricted access to Walmart market features, multi-user login, and Adtomic, which allows you to spend up to $20k/month on advertising.
- Elite Plan: The $399/month Elite plan is available in a monthly version. Choose this particular package if you have a sizable Amazon business and want a plan that will allow you to manage everything. With this package, you can have access to the exclusive Facebook community, expert-led live training sessions, and yearly workshops.
Try the Helium 10 Free Trial Now and See How it Can Take Your Amazon Business to the Next Level! Get Access to Advanced Tools, Automation & Insights Today.
Jungle Scout Pricing
Jungle Scout is highly considered one of the best research tools and is advised. The online plan also includes a variety of packages. These are:
- Jungle Scout Business Plan: With the Jungle Scout Business Plan, you can track 150 products for a year. The price is $69.
- Jungle Scout Standard Plan: The half-yearly Jungle Scout Standard Plan gives you access to track 80 products. The price is $49.
- Jungle Scout Start-Up Plan: You can access 40 products for tracking with the Jungle Scout Start-Up Plan, which is a monthly plan. The price is $29.
Potential Pros and Cons: Helium 10 vs Jungle Scout
Every platform has its pros and cons and so do Helium 10 and Jungle Scout.
Below listed are some of the advantages and disadvantages of these two platforms one should analyze before purchasing the different plans.
Pros & Cons of Helium 10
The main Pros of choosing helium 10 are:
- Seamlessly Start Your Enterprise.
- Decision-Powering Analytics.
- Promote Your Company Confidently.
- Quicker and more effective product analysis.
- Write Ads Like a Professional.
The main Cons of choosing helium 10 are:
- Limitations at the beginning and free plans
- Costly for microenterprises
Pros & Cons of Jungle Scout
The main Pros of choosing Jungle Scout are:
- Ease in navigation.
- With Jungle Scout, learning is a simple process for novices.
- Jungle Scout has a clear, accessible, legible, and understanding guide.
- With the greatest precision and assistance, Jungle Scout is available to you seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day.
- Due to its 14-day trial period, easy navigation, and very accurate data, Jungle Scout is quite dependable.
The main Cons of choosing Jungle Scout are:
- Some people think the plans for web applications and chrome extensions are a little expensive.
- It can be difficult to understand Chrome Extension and other Web applications.
- The restoration of the search history is not included in Jungle Scout.
Helium 10 vs Jungle Scout: Which One To Choose?
Choosing the best tool for your Amazon business merely depends on your requirements as a consumer and the stage your business is in. Here are a few reasons which will help you analyze the best tool for your firm’s expansion.
Why Choose Helium 10?
Helium 10 is one of the best software for merchants who want to expand their FBA business. These points are the main grounds for using helium 10:
- With regards to product and market analysis, the software will save days even if you only utilize Cerebro as well as Helium 10 Black Box.
- The program makes use of recent data that is directly from Amazon. In other words, you can receive actual, reliable information by clicking a button and doing some cunning filtering.
- The Platinum Plan enables you to start an Amazon business from scratch and can be expanded as your company expands so you can run a bigger Fba business.
- The development of Walmart has increased the value of Helium 10 yet further. This by itself is a persuasive selling factor for merchants hoping to increase sales.
Why Choose Jungle Scout?
With the help of Jungle Scout, finding great deals on Amazon becomes simpler. These points are the main grounds for using Jungle Scout:
- Jungle Scout offers assistance to help you with financing, post-launch strategy, and product research and launches.
- Estimating sales, advertising the products, and offering useful resources and information to assist business owners and brands in expanding successfully on Amazon are all common features of Jungle Scout.
- Jungle Scout also assists you in determining whether the product is worth taking a chance on because it provides information on the overall number of sellers for the targeted product.
- You may view the history, monthly, or even daily sales of specific products using Jungle Scout’s Chrome Extension.
Helium 10 vs Jungle Scout- Which Tool Is Right For You?
We hope that after reading this article, you must have got an idea now that there isn’t any simple yes or no for a particular tool when choosing the right platform.
You can evaluate the parameters above that favored Jungle Scout or Helium 10 and choose accordingly on the basis of one or two factors that are most important to you and your business, or you can even try both these tools out to excel in the online marketplace.
So, considering that both platforms are resolving issues for Amazon sellers, everything depends on your needs!