Jungle Scout vs AmazeOwl 2023: Which FBA Tool To Choose?
Hey, Bhoni here, and today we’ll talk about Jungle Scout vs AmazeOwl.
Jungle Scout and AmazeOwl are quite dependable Amazon Seller software. These two tools have a number of unique characteristics. Many sellers find it difficult to decide between them because they usually think that both platforms offer nearly identical features.
In order to help you choose the perfect tool for your Amazon business, we’ll guide you through the key features, advantages, and price plans of both Jungle Scout as well as AmazeOwl in this article.
Overview of Jungle Scout and AmazeOwl
To understand these tools better, the first step is to know what they are. Comparison of various parameters can then help you make an informed choice for your Amazon business.
Jungle Scout is a single platform where all businesses and brands advertise their goods. A variety of technologically advanced online tools are available from Jungle Scout to help businesses of all sizes examine their Amazon product listings and increase their visibility and revenue.
Jungle Scout’s margin of error is lower than other Amazon seller tools, making it the most reliable source for data-driven decision-making. It provides a full suite of tools to help you run your FBA business, including product research, sales analysis, and listing optimization.
Its user-friendly interface makes it easy to get started, and the wide range of features ensures that you have everything you need to excel.
Here is the reason why you have to use Jungle Scout
AmazeOwl is software for exploring Amazon products. It searches Amazon to find listings that meet certain criteria, including price, best seller rank, amount of reviews, and much more.
Listing information is maintained by AmazeOwl, and information from additional sources, including Alibaba and Google Trends, can be added.
AmazeOwl locates rivals who are already selling the nominated goods and keeps tabs on their activities, including price fluctuations and changes in keyword rankings.
Main Difference Between Jungle Scout & AmazeOwl:
AmazeOwl and JungleScout are two distinct tools with their own unique characteristics. While AmazeOwl boasts a convenient desktop app, JungleScout offers the ease of a Chrome/Firefox browser extension.
When it comes to features, AmazeOwl focuses solely on product and keyword tools, whereas JungleScout offers an array of additional tools such as product listing and product sourcing. Whether you prioritize a desktop app or browser extension or require additional tools for your eCommerce business, the choice between AmazeOwl and JungleScout ultimately depends on your specific needs and preferences.
Jungle Scout vs AmazeOwl: Comparison of Features
Both Jungle Scout and AmazeOwl are considered reliable Amazon marketing tools that can help you boost your Amazon business.
It’s merely a matter of requirement which can lead you to choose any one of the two alternatives. Let’s look at the key features of both these tools.
Jungle Scout Key Features
With the affordable and user-friendly Jungle Scout offers, one can avail of the following features:
- Finder: This is an extremely valuable tool for anyone looking to get started in eCommerce, or for established businesses looking to expand their product offerings. With Jungle Scout’s Opportunity Finder, one can be confident that one is targeting a profitable niche with one’s next product launch.
- Sales Analytics: It allows one to see all of one’s sales data in one place, so one can track one’s progress and make sure one is on the right track. The best part about the Sales Analytics feature is that it’s always up-to-date. So even if one is not regularly checking in on one sale, one can be confident that the data is accurate.
- Keyword Search: Jungle Scout is an effective tool for finding Amazon keywords that may be used to scrape the terms that customers are looking for on the Amazon website. One can obtain precise information from Jungle Scout regarding the volume of searches for a specific term as well as the average position of that keyword.
- Product Tracker: With the help of the Jungle Scout Product Tracker tool, it is simple to monitor the development of a collection of products so that decisions can be made in light of real-time performance data.
- Inventory Manager: An inventory manager is a software tool that helps one predict how much stock one will need and when one should place an order for more. This is important because if one runs out of stock, one could miss out on sales.
- Notifications: The Jungle Scout alerts function notifies users whenever there are any updates to the details of Amazon’s essential products. This is a fantastic tool to monitor your product listings and make sure they are current. The alerts can also be used to track competitors’ sales and competitive trends.
AmazeOwl Key Features
With the inexpensive AmazeOwl plans, one can avail of the following features:
- Product Database: There are more than 600 million products available in AmazeOwl’s product details. This enormous database is sufficient to locate the greatest item that is comparable to your stock. You can adjust your approach in light of the competitive market with the aid of this information.
- Monitor Niches: AmazeOwl allows you to simultaneously monitor up to 300 categories. You can begin monitoring a niche with regard to customer purchasing trends and keywords.
- Keywords Tracking: You can add Three to Fifty phrases for each specialty using AmazeOwl. The keyword tracking area can be found at the bottom of each product listing. You may track changes as they happen while monitoring. It won’t, however, be as effective at attracting consumers to your brand as other expensive tools.
- AmazeOwl Tutorials: To assist online sellers, AmazeOwl provides tutorials. You may quickly learn everything there is to know about AmazeOwl and explore its possibilities with the help of these lessons. It offers six instructional videos that will show you how to use its outstanding features to increase traffic and sales.
Similarities Of Jungle Scout & AmazeOwl
Both AmazeOwl and JungleScout offer a variety of robust features to assist you in your eCommerce endeavors. Whether you’re tracking multiple products and keywords, seeking training as a novice Amazon seller, or observing your competitors, both tools have got you covered.
Additionally, they provide valuable insights into in-depth sales data for other products, equipping you with the knowledge needed to stay ahead of the game. With these powerful tools at your fingertips, you’ll be well-equipped to navigate the world of Amazon sales and succeed in your eCommerce endeavors.
Jungle Scout vs AmazeOwl: Pricing?
A very important factor that one should keep in mind is the cost of software he/she is choosing for his/her business.
Here, we have explained the pricing of both software so that you can choose the one your pocket allows.
Jungle Scout Pricing Plans
Jungle Scout is highly considered one of the best research tools and is advised. The online plan also includes a variety of packages. These are:
- Jungle Scout Business Plan: With the Jungle Scout Business Plan, you can track 150 products for a year. The price is $69.
- Jungle Scout Standard Plan: The half-yearly Jungle Scout Standard Plan gives you access to track 80 products. The price is $49.
- Jungle Scout Start-Up Plan: You can access 40 products for tracking with the Jungle Scout Start-Up Plan, which is a monthly plan. The price is $29.
AmazeOwl Pricing Plans
The different plans provided by AmazeOwl are as follows:
- Starter Plan: This is a free plan that comes with restrictions. Several keywords are monitored and the top two for each item are researched. However, there is no customer service provided to the clients.
- Growth plan: This plan costs $12.99/month. It features a product tracking system of up to ten themes, analyzes up to ten phrases, includes a product database with 50 monthly searches, and researches the top ten keywords for each product.
- Established Plan: This plan costs $19.99 per month. It helps in tracking up to 300 themes, keeping an eye on up to 50 search terms, having 200 monthly searches for products, and investigating the top 100 keywords for each product.
Jungle Scout vs AmazeOwl: Ease of Use & Interface.
Jungle Scout and AmazeOwl are powerful tools with simple interfaces. Jungle Scout’s browser extension provides real-time data and a smooth Amazon connection, while AmazeOwl’s desktop software is straightforward to use.
Jungle Scout’s product database is accurate and user-friendly. The regularly updated database is easy to search and filter. The simple design enables consumers quickly find Amazon company information. Jungle Scout’s accuracy gives users the latest and most reliable info.
Jungle Scout’s simplicity of use and accurate data should helps Amazon sellers increase sales. Jungle Scout’s Great features and straightforward style make it easy for Amazon sellers of all levels to get the information they need.
Jungle Scout vs AmazeOwl: Pros and Cons
Every platform has its pros and cons and so do Jungle Scout and AmazeOwl. Below listed are some of the advantages and disadvantages of these two platforms one should analyze before purchasing the different plans.
Pros and Cons of Jungle Scout
The main Pros of choosing Jungle Scout are:
- Jungle Scout has a clear, accessible, legible, and understanding guide.
- Ease in navigation.
- With Jungle Scout, learning is a simple process for novices.
- With great assistance, Jungle Scout is available to you seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day.
The main Cons of choosing Jungle Scout are:
- The restoration of the search history is not included in Jungle Scout.
- Some people think the plans for web applications and chrome extensions are a little expensive.
- It can be difficult to understand Chrome Extension and other Web applications.
Pros and Cons of AmazeOwl
The main Cons of choosing AmazeOwl are:
- It offers a great product tracking system.
- Helps in starting an enterprise from scratch.
- Promotes your Company Confidently.
The main Pros of choosing AmazeOwl are:
- Limitations in the free plans.
- It can be costly for microenterprises.
Jungle Scout vs AmazeOwl: Which One To Choose?
Choosing the best tool for your Amazon tool merely depends on your requirements as a consumer and the stage your business is in. Here are a few reasons which will help you analyze the best tool for your firm’s expansion.
Why Choose Jungle Scout?
With the help of Jungle Scout, finding great deals on Amazon becomes simpler. These points are the main grounds for using Jungle Scout:
- You may view the history, monthly, or even daily sales of specific products using Jungle Scout’s Chrome Extension.
- Jungle Scout offers assistance to help you with financing, post-launch strategy, and product research and launches.
- Estimating sales, advertising the products, and offering useful resources and information to assist business owners and brands in expanding successfully on Amazon are all common features of Jungle Scout.
- Jungle Scout also assists you in determining whether the product is worth taking a chance on because it provides information on the overall number of sellers for the targeted product.
Why Choose AmazeOwl?
AmazeOwl is a reliable software for sellers who want to expand their online business. These points are the main grounds for using AmazeOwl:
- AmazeOwl provides great product research that is needed for growth.
- The program makes use of recent data that is directly from Amazon. In other words, you can receive actual, reliable information by clicking a button and doing some cunning filtering.
- The software offers complete information with respect to pricing, competitors, and market demands for a particular product.
FAQs On Jungle Scout vs AmazeOwl:
Is AmazeOwl a reliable online platform?
The most dependable and trustworthy site is AmazeOwl, which attracts more than 4000 new members a month from the Internet-selling community.
Does Jungle Scout offer a free trial?
Jungle Scout doesn’t offer a free trial. However, they do have a generous refund policy that allows one to test the tool risk-free. If one is not happy with it, one can get one’s money back within 60 days. So if one really wants to try Jungle Scout, the refund offer is the best bet.
What is Jungle Scout’s refund policy?
If one is not impressed with Jungle Scout, one will return one’s money with no questions asked if one sends them a letter requesting a refund. This risk-free refund is available for seven days after the product is purchased.
Is AmazeOwl available for no cost?
Yes, AmazeOwl provides a no-cost plan that is available to everyone and is absolutely free to use. This plan includes some functional characteristics.
Conclusion: Which Is Better For You?
Jungle Scout is the best Amazon business tool. Jungle Scout gives Amazon sellers everything they need, including a browser extension and a variety of product listing and sourcing options. Its powerful product research features—tracking items and keywords, watching rivals, and obtaining in-depth sales data—give you the edge you need to stay ahead.
Jungle Scout’s customer support and training program help you establish and expand your business. Jungle Scout is the best tool for Amazon sellers of all levels to maximize sales.
Jungle Scout is the best option for Amazon Fba sellers wishing to streamline and grow their business. Jungle Scout is the only tool you need to succeed on Amazon.